||The International Centre for Local and Regional Development (ICLRD) published the second edition of Borderlands: The Journal of Spatial Planningin Ireland in January 2012.Download a preview here.
The new articles are on:
- Infrastructure planning and optimisation and the potential for border area
- Planning for Children Contrasting the Old and New Regionalism in the US
- Building the Evidence-Base: Developing a Deprivation Index for the Island of Ireland
- Housing and Planning on the Island of Ireland: An Emerging Story
- Marine Spatial Planning: Perspectives from Ireland and the Gulf of Maine